- Artist: Reed & Barton (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: 1928
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 5/16 x 5 5/16 in. (22.9 x 13.5 x 13.5 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on bottom: "REED & BARTON / [company logo: "R" in shield between eagle and lion] / STERLING"; "990"; "[eagle]"
- Inscriptions: Engraved in block capitals on bottom above mark: "1908-1933"; scratched by hand below mark: "3368 / 450X"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf A
- Accession Number: 1994.205.3
- Image: 1994.205.3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Silver vase. Undecorated bipartite body. Upper section is cylindrical, tapering inward at midpoint, with wide, flaring, narrow flattened rim. Lower section is U-shaped cup that flares outward at waist of overall body; rests on domed base with single, narrow step at edge.
CONDITION: Good, slightly tarnished.