Tray, Modernist Pattern, Part of a 4-Piece Set
- Artist: Reed & Barton (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: 1928-1929
- Dimensions: 7/8 x 13 3/8 x 10 1/4 in. (2.2 x 34 x 26 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on bottom: "[company logo of 'R' in shield between eagle and lion] / STERLING / D1000"
- Inscriptions: Engraved monogram in center of tray in square geometric capital letters: "D.G.L."; engraved on bottom: "FROM / THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES / OF THE / EMANUEL SISTERHOOD / JUNE 1ST 1930"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 6B
- Accession Number: 1994.205.14
- Image: 1994.205.14.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Silver tray; part of four-piece set with coffee pot, sugar bowl, and creamer (1994.205.11-.13). Ovoid, outward flared rim with flattened lip; overall lightly hammered surface; monogram at center, square geometric capital letters "D.G.L."