Glass, "Theme Formal Ware"
- Artist: Russel Wright (Designer)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Tajimi, Japan
- Dates: Designed and Manufactured 1963
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 x 2 3/16 x 2 3/16 in. (8.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 cm)
- Markings: Printed on bottom in white on round blue sticker : "(in script) Russel Wright"; "DESIGN for S.I.P. JAPAN" [lines intersect in middle]
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf N
- Accession Number: 1994.165.72
- Image: CUR.1994.165.72_mark.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Footed glass, "Theme Formal Ware" pattern. Colorless and white milk glass. Small, pilsner-shaped form. Thick, opaque foot. Flared, transparent bowl with thin band of milky glass below rim.
Condition: Very good.