- Artist: Morrison Cousins (Designer)
- Medium: Plastic
- Geographical Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Dates: Designed 1992; Manufactured 1994
- Dimensions: Overall: 5 x 15 1/4 x 10 1/8 in. (12.7 x 38.7 x 25.7 cm)
Height of Bowl (a) only: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
Height of Lid (b) only: 1 1/4 in. (3.2 cm)
- Markings: Marked In relief on base: " S [within ring of three arrows] / PP / Made in U.S.A."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf F
- Accession Number: 1995.102.1a-b
- Image: 1995.102.1a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Double Colander: Plastic, rounded bowl (a) and domed lid (b) of white molded plastic perforated with oblong and round holes; bowl supported by five semi-circular feet, bowl and lid joined by shaped tongue and joint at rim, forming one projecting horizontal tube-like handle.
CONDITION - Excellent.