Multi-purpose Container, "Garbino"
- Artist: Karim Rashid (Designer)
- Medium: Injection-molded polypropylene
- Geographical Location: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Dates: Copyright 1997
- Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 10 in. (33 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm)
- Markings: Molded on bottom inside rectangle: "UMBRA"; below rectangle: "© 1997 Made in U.S.A. / Design: Karim Rashid / Umbra Design Group"; [below in smaller print] "This product is produced from original / artwork. All copyright and trade mark / rights in the distinctive appearance of this / article are owned by Umbra U.S.A., Inc."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf P
- Accession Number: 1999.51.1
- Image: CUR.1999.51.1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Multi-purpose container "Garbino". Lavender, injection-molded polypropylene. Outer surface matte; inside glossy. Cylindrical base flares outward to ovoid form with symmetrical curved rim with opposed oval cut out handles.