Footed Serving Plate
- Artist: Tiffany & Company (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1915
- Dimensions: 1 3/16 x 10 3/16 x 10 3/16 in. (3 x 25.9 x 25.9 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside: "TIFFANY & Co. / 20730 MAKERS 7605 / STERLING SILVER / 925-1000 / M 1919 [year incised] / SPECIAL HAND WORK"
- Inscriptions: Monogram incised in center of plate: "L F"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 6B
- Accession Number: 2000.6.3
- Image: 2000.6.3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round silver plate with narrow, scalloped rim; sides of plate molded into petal-shaped sections; raised on low foot ring.
Condition: Good; allover tarnish, light scratches, and light spotting.