Tazza, Modernist Pattern
- Artist: Reed & Barton (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: ca. 1928
- Dimensions: 5 3/4 x 6 11/16 x 5 5/16 in. (14.6 x 17 x 13.5cm)
- Markings: Stamped on underside of base, near one edge: "[eagle; 'R' in shield; lion passant] / STERLING / 1020"
Stamped on underside of base, near opposite edge: [tiny illegible hallmark]
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf F
- Accession Number: 2000.42
- Image: 2000.42.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Shallow, rectangular silver bowl sits on stem rising from a flat rectangular base. Stem is composed of a cluster of four square freestanding columns intersected at three points by flat square platforms passing through the columns and projecting outward on all sides. Edges of base and bowl are decorated with simulated bars crossed at corners.