- Artist: Gorham Manufacturing Company (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Silverplate
- Geographical Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Dates: ca. 1955
- Dimensions: 5 3/8 x 15 9/16 x 11 7/16 in. (13.7 x 39.5 x 29.1 cm)
Other (Dish (a) ): 2 7/8 x 15 9/16 x 11 7/16 in. (7.3 x 39.5 x 29.1 cm)
Other (Cover (b) ): 3 1/8 x 10 x 10 in. (7.9 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside of bowl, in center: anchor within a shield / "F [?]" and "P" in Gothic script within square stamp / "GORHAM" / YC / GPG"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf A
- Accession Number: 2002.14.3a-b
- Image: 2002.14.3a-b.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Silverplate covered dish. Dish (a) consists of shallow bowl with rim that arches up around edge and extends at sides to form two wide, slightly squared handles. Shallow domed lid (b) fits within rim of bowl; large finial formed by tube that flares out at top.
Condition: Good; light scratches all over; a few pit marks around inside of dish.