- Artist: Helen Farnsworth Mears
- Medium: Bronze
- Dates: Modeled 1911; Cast 1916
- Dimensions: 16 5/8 x 6 1/8 x 6 1/16 in. (42.2 x 15.6 x 15.4 cm)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on back of round base: "CAST IN MEMORY OF / THE SCULPTOR HELEN FARNSWORTH MEARS. / FEBRUARY XVII. MCMXVI"
Inscribed along back edge of square base: "COPYRIGHT BY MARY MEARS."
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 32, Shelf H
- Accession Number: 20.990.2
- Image: 20.990.2_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Sketch for statue of an armless angel; figure in classical garb with mantle draped over the back of her shoulders; arms outstretched and truncated below shoulder; standing on a round base atop a square pedestal; loosely modeled surfaces.
Condition: Good, some marks of green patina