Barn in the Berkshires
- Artist: John Marin
- Medium: Watercolor and black conté crayon on off-white, thick, rough textured wove paper
- Dates: 1925
- Dimensions: 14 11/16 x 18 1/2 in. (37.3 x 47 cm)
Frame: 24 x 30 x 1 1/2 in. (61 x 76.2 x 3.8 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Marin / 25"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, K309
- Accession Number: 28.15
- Image: 28.15_transp944.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
There is an incomplete sketch of barns (similar to image on recto) drawn in black conté crayon on verso.