Bust of Winslow Homer
- Artist: William R. O' Donovan
- Medium: Bronze
- Dates: 1876, cast ca. 1911
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 1/2 in. (30.5 x 15.2 x 11.4 cm)
- Markings: Foundry mark inscribed on back edge of base: "ROMAN BRONZE WORKS N.Y"
- Signature: Inscribed on back of bust: "W.R. O'DONOVAN / © / '81"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on front of bust, below chest: "HOMER"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 4, Shelf K
- Accession Number: 24.429
- Image: 24.429_acetate_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Bust portrait of a man truncated below chest and at shoulders; man looks straight ahead with hair combed towards forehead and moustache; smooth and polished surface; bust attached to a round, pedestal base.