Dagger with Handle
- Medium: Copper, ebony, and ivory
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1938-1759 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XII Dynasty
- Period: Middle Kingdom
- Dimensions: 1 9/16 greatest width x 9/16 x 9 1/2 in. (4 x 1.5 x 24.2 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 36E
- Accession Number: 05.328
- Image: 05.328_front_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006
Copper dagger with ebony handle riveted with copper rivets and surmounted by an ivory (?) handle.