Drying Fishnets in the Four Seasons
- Artist: Yusho Kaiho
- Medium: Ink, color and gold on paper
- Geographical Location: Japan
- Dates: ca. 1610
- Period: Momoyama Period
- Dimensions: Overall: 66 1/6 x 148 1/2 in. (168.1 x 377.2 cm)
Image: 59 3/16 x 141 3/4 in. (150.3 x 360.0 cm)
- Collection: Asian Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H32, Aisle
- Accession Number: 59.7.1
- Image: 59.7.1_detail09_acetate_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
One of a pair of six-panel screens, the other half being 59.7.2.
The screens depict fishnets draped across posts, among grasses along a sandy shoreline. The shore and clouds are represented in gold. The screens trace the four seasons, running from right to left, with short green grasses marking spring, taller grasses marking summer, browning grasses gone to seed indicating autumn, and snow indicating winter.