Palette in the Form of a Bird, Perhaps a Guinea Fowl
- Medium: Graywacke, shell or bone, black paste
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 3600-3200 B.C.E.
- Period: Predynastic Period, Naqada II Period
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 1/4 x 11 1/4 in. (19 x 0.7 x 28.5 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-3, ECAMEA-3G44
- Accession Number: 76.7
- Image: 76.7_SL1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Dark green slate palette in the form of a bird. Pierced at top for suspension. Eye on each side inlaid with ivory (?) and held in place by a black substance.
Condition: Leg broken away; several chips at tail area.