Kambara, from Fifty-three Stations on the Tokaido Highway (Tokaido Goju-san Tsugi no Uchi)
- Artist: Utagawa Hiroshige (Ando)
- Medium: Woodblock print
- Geographical Location: Japan
- Dates: ca. 1834 or later
- Period: Design of Edo Period
- Dimensions: Sheet: 9 7/8 x 14 3/4 in. (25.1 x 37.5 cm)
Image: 8 7/8 x 14 in. (22.6 x 35.6 cm)
- Collection: Asian Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A507
- Accession Number: 76.151.8
- Image: 76.151.8_print_IMLS_SL2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Horizontal image of snowy landscape at Kambara. Figures in foreground trudge through snow, huddled and wearing hats.
Condition: Good. Loose from mounting.