Beauties of the Latest Fashion Compared with the Beauty of Flowers (Tosei Bijin), from Flower Playing Cards (Hana-awase)
- Artist: Gosotei Toyokuni II
- Medium: Woodblock print
- Geographical Location: Japan
- Dates: ca. 1830-35
- Period: Edo Period
- Dimensions: 15 1/4 x 10 1/2 in. (38.7 x 26.7 cm)
- Markings: Publisher's seal.
Censor seal: Kiwame
- Signature: Artist's signature: Toyokuni ga.
- Collection: Asian Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A511
- Accession Number: 76.151.14
- Image: 76.151.14_print_IMLS_SL2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Woman, dressed in kimono with bat design and obi sash of eggplant and vines, stands before a maiden flower bush with a tobacco pipe in her hand.
Condition: Small tear at top left. Needs to be remounted.