Kakinomoto no Hitomaro [missing title cartouche: Children Parody the Six Immortal Poets (Tosei Kodomo Rokkasen)]
- Artist: Kitagawa Utamaro
- Medium: Woodblock print
- Geographical Location: Japan
- Dates: ca. 1804
- Period: Edo Period
- Dimensions: 14 1/2 x 10 in. (37.0 x 25.3 cm)
- Inscriptions: Signature: Utamaro hitsu (lower right). Poetry above figures not yet translated.
- Collection: Asian Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A518
- Accession Number: 82.191
- Image: 82.191_print_IMLS_SL2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Elaborately garbed lovers shown seated with potted plum tree at left. Poetry above (not translated).
Condition: Breaks in key block line, especially around faces of figures. paper is badly creased and colors have faded slightly. Arrived with its own mat.