Relief Representation of Workmen
- Medium: Sandstone, painted
- Geographical Location: Karnak, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1352-1347 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: late XVIII Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom, Amarna Period
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 10 7/16 x 1 3/16 in. (19 x 26.5 x 3 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-3, ECAMEA-3G67
- Accession Number: 86.132
- Image: "West Wing gallery 7 installation", CUR.86.132_wwg7.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2004
One Egyptian limestone relief with a representation of stone masons building a wall.
Condition: Right edge broken away anciently. Other edges worked in antiquity. Entire surface quite rough and grainy.
Joins Brooklyn 61.195.1.