Relief of Khamwasemen and His Wife Seated at the Table of Offerings with Standing Priest
- Medium: Limestone
- Geographical Location: Lower Egypt, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-1075 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty-XX Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom-Ramesside Period
- Dimensions: 28 15/16 x 42 15/16 x 6 11/16 in., 520 lb. (73.5 x 109 x 17 cm, 235.9kg)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, PALLET
- Accession Number: 37.35E
- Image: 37.35E_PS1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006
Limestone sunk relief. On left, deceased and wife seated before elector priest. On right, two registers of kneeling mourning women, each with three figures. Below, three rows of inscription. Raised molding on either side of the scene, also bears inscription.