Frieze from the Tomb of Queen Helena of Adiabene near Jerusalem (Frise du tombeau de la reine Hélène d'Adiabène, près de Jérusalem)
- Artist: James Tissot
- Medium: Ink on paper mounted on board
- Dates: 1886-1887 or 1889
- Dimensions: Sheet: 4 1/2 x 9 3/16 in. (11.4 x 23.3 cm)
Mount: 5 x 9 3/4 in. (12.7 x 24.8 cm)
- Signature: Lower right, monogram: "JTJ"
- Inscriptions: Verso on mount: "Frise du tombeau de la reine Helene d'Adiabène / près de Jerusalem Passion--page (with strikethrough) / predication page 163."
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J104
- Accession Number: 00.159.357.1
- Image: 00.159.357.1_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
This is one of three drawings (00.159.357.1-.3) sketched on and later cut from one sheet of paper. The drawings were sketched in three registers and the placement of this drawing was the first (top) register.