Album Folio with Calligraphy
- Artist: Muhammad Rafi`
- Medium: Ink, opaque watercolor, and gold on vellum; marbleized paper border
- Geographical Location: Iran
- Dates: 17th century
- Dynasty: Safavid
- Period: Safavid
- Dimensions: 4 7/16 x 7 7/8 in. (11.2 x 20 cm)
- Inscriptions: In Persian,
"May the world be as you desire, the heavens your aid.
May the Creator of the world be your protector.
May all that you do be according to your wish
May the Lord of the World be your guardian.
The poor Muhammad Rafi' wrote this, mercy be upon him."
Read and translated by Michael Chagnon
- Collection: Arts of the Islamic World
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A502
- Accession Number: 45.4.2
- Image: 45.4.2_SL1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,