Hand and Forearm Sculpture
- Medium: Wood, painted
- Geographical Location: Tell el Amarna, Egypt
- Dynasty: end of XVIII Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom, Amarna Period
- Dimensions: 5 3/8 in. (13.7 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 46C
- Accession Number: 37.615.1
- Image: 37.615.1_left.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Right hand with forearm from a small statue of a man. Preserved to elbow only. Painted dark red. Fingers extended straight, thumb curved.
Condition: Split on inner side from palm to upper forearm.