Spice Container or Salt Shaker with Lid
- Artist: Jewish (Culture)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Dates: late 19th century
- Dimensions: 4 x 1 5/8 x 1 5/8 in. (10.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 cm)
- Markings: Under base: "SK", Diana head, one illegible mark. On lid: third dog head, "12"
- Inscriptions: Monogram in script near top: "IAB"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 7D
- Accession Number: L50.26.8a-b
- Image: L50.26.8_mark2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2004
(a) Spice container or salt shaker, silver, cylindrical shape with beaded decoration near top. (b) Lid, pierced.
Condition: Fair with numerous surface scratches and discoloration. Lid dented.