- Medium: Ceramic; fritware, molded and painted in black and cobalt blue (rim) under a transparent turquoise glaze
- Dates: 13th century
- Dimensions: 12 11/16 x 6 5/16 in. (32.3 x 16 cm)
Diam of neck: 3 9/16 in. (9 cm)
- Markings: Bears no. SL. 1862.9.
- Inscriptions: See Unicode Inscription for Arabic letters
In Arabic, "Power [glory] and immortality and good fortune [prosperity]"
Read by Abdullah Ghouchani, translated by Caitlin McKenna
- Collection: Arts of the Islamic World
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-2, Open Storage 2R44 - Islamic Shelf A2
- Accession Number: 42.212.41
- Image: 42.212.41_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2008