Chart of Colors
- Artist: Samuel Finley Breese Morse
- Medium: Sanguine and graphite on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet (irregular): 9 5/8 x 10 5/16 in. (24.4 x 26.2 cm)
- Signature: Signed in pencil, lower left: "Morse, S. F. B." [artist's hand?]
- Inscriptions: Written in sanguine in sections of color wheel, clockwise from top: "purple / blue / green / yellow / orange"
Written in graphite on either side of color wheel: "Warm" [left] and "Cool" [right]
Written in sanguine to right of ball: "highest light cool / mass of light warm / middle tint cold / shadow negative / reflection hot"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A114
- Accession Number: 43.91
- Image: CUR.43.91.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0, 3/6/2007