- Medium: Pewter
- Dates: early 18th century
- Dimensions: 13 1/8 x 8 7/8 x 6 5/8 in. (33.3 x 22.5 x 16.8 cm)
- Markings: Incised on top of cover: "I.T."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 5B
- Accession Number: 14.687
- Image: 14.687.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter measure flagon. Baluster shaped body, circular flat top with two concentric lines, thumb-piece of fleur-de-lis design, scroll handle. Initials "I.T." on top of cover.
CONDITION: Several holes in lid and in the sides.