Bottle, Figure of George Washington
- Artist: American (Culture)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: late 19th century
- Dimensions: 9 1/2 x 3 1/8 x 2 3/4 in. (24.1 x 7.9 x 7 cm)
- Inscriptions: On front of bottle along bottom edge, molded: "WASHINGTON"
On underside, molded: "APPLIED FOR 3 DESIGN PAT."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 21, Shelf D
- Accession Number: 40.275
- Image: 40.275.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Colorless pressed glass bottle molded into the shape of the standing figure of George Washington in military uniform. Lower part of bottle (Washington's legs) is cylindrical, bottle becomes more realistically shaped as it rises into torso. Washington's head forms the neck of bottle and his tricorn hat forms the mouth. He stands with hands clasped over his belly, holding a sword that points straight down with tip on ground.