Property Transfer Document: Ananiah Gives Yehoishema Another Part of the House
- Artist: Aramaic (Culture)
- Medium: Papyrus, ink, mud
- Geographical Location: Elephantine Island, Egypt
- Dates: November 25 or November 26, 404 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XXVII Dynasty
- Period: Persian Period
- Dimensions: Glass: 30 5/16 x 15 5/16 in. (77 x 38.9 cm)
Object: 28 11/16 x 12 3/8 in. (72.9 x 31.5 cm)
Seal: 7/8 x 15/16 in. (2.2 x 2.4 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, CONSERVATION, 6F
- Accession Number: 47.218.92
- Image: 47.218.92_transp5443.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Papyrus 9 (Anani (Ananiah) b. Azariah Gives his Daughter Yehoyishema Part of a House. Recto, 26 lines of text. Blank areas at top and bottom. Small gaps at top of text. Verso, single line of text.