- Artist: Edwin Howland Blashfield
- Medium: Graphite on preprinted graph paper mounted to paper and then to paperboard
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 5 11/16 x 7 1/4 in. (14.4 x 18.4 cm)
Mat (drawing mounted to): 12 x 18 1/2 in. (30.5 x 47 cm)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Gebel Silsilis"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A101
- Accession Number: 48.217.15c
- Image: CUR.48.217.15c.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0, 11/12/2008
Drawing in two sheets, appear to be leaves from sketchbook separated at center and affixed together on another sheet. Drawing mounted to paperboard with 3 other drawings from 48.217.15mn, and 48.217.16mn on other side