- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: China
- Dates: 1800-1810
- Period: Jiaqing Period
- Dimensions: Height: 10 1/4 in. (26 cm)
Diameter of base: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Markings: Under spout (in script, in gold): "F.W."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H13, 4F
- Accession Number: 41.1212
- Image: 41.1212_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Cider jug; barrel-shaped body, with cover. Cross-strapped handle attached to body with leaf decoration. Circular sepia medallion on each side of center body showing architectural view, polychrome floral and fruit bands on upper part of body and on lid. Gilded lion finial. Gilded ground.