Portrait of Doña Ana María de Cervantes Ozta de Velasco
- Medium: Oil on laminated paperboard
- Geographical Location: Mexico
- Dates: 19th century
- Dimensions: 9 7/8 x 8 1/16 in. (25.1 x 20.4 cm)
- Inscriptions: Verso: "Ana Maria de Cervantes y Osta/y de Velasco/ Hija del XI Conde Santiago de/ Calimaya,/Marques de Salinas del Rio/ Pisuerga, SS /caso con /don/Ignacio de Algara/ Gomez de la Casa"
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3O11, SCR 37A
- Accession Number: 52.166.11
- Image: 52.166.11_framed_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
This oval painting over a photograph shows Dona Ana as an old woman. In the portrait which is bust length who wears a dark blue dress with a white collar and gold broach at the neck. Over her hair is a black lave mantilla.
Condition: good, though the frame is worn.