Fragment of Relief
- Medium: Gypsum plaster, painted
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: ca. 1352-1336 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: late XVIII Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom, Amarna Period
- Dimensions: 3 1/16 x 2 9/16 in. (7.8 x 6.5 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 21D
- Accession Number: 54.188.3
- Image: CUR.54.188.4_54.188.3_54.188.1_grpA_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Fragment of sunk and raised relief in gypsum plaster. Major portion of two male faced, overlapping and facing left. Flesh painted red.
Condition: Very fragmentary. Profile of left face lost.