Chief Blackbird, the Ogalla Sioux
- Artist: Adolph Alexander Weinman
- Medium: Bronze
- Dates: modeled 1903, cast 1907
- Dimensions: 16 3/8 x 12 1/2 x 11 1/2 in. (41.6 x 31.8 x 29.2 cm)
43.5 lb. (19.73kg)
- Markings: Incised on proper right shoulder: "ROMAN-BRONZE / WORKS N-Y-"
- Signature: Incised on proper left shoulder: "CHIEF / BLACK / BIRD ... / OGALLA / SIOUX. / A A WEINMAN"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3Q11, 7E
- Accession Number: 15.512
- Image: 15.512_front_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Bust portrait of Native American chief, facing frontally, wears elaborate feathered headdress and shirt with beaded or quilled bib; loose modeling.
Condition: Good; powdery substance in crevices.