- Artist: Jehiel Johnson (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: 1815-1825
- Dimensions: 5/8 x 7 15/16 x 7 15/16 in. (1.6 x 20.2 x 20.2 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside, 2 identical stamps placed side-by-side, very badly worn, of an eagle with outspread wings standing atop oval-shaped wreath with "J.J" inside.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.1.5
- Image: 45.1.5.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round, highly polished pewter plate with wide rim that curves upward slightly at edge; incised line around rim and around center of plate.
CONDITION: Poor; shows heavy use with allover scratches, pitting, dents, and dings; a few hairline cracks around rim.