- Medium: Bamboo, leaves, vegetal-fiber paste, tusks, pigment
- Geographical Location: Malakula, Malampa Province, Vanuatu
- Dates: 19th century
- Dimensions: 20 3/4 x 19 1/2 x 21 in. (52.7 x 49.5 x 53.3 cm)
- Inscriptions: Depot no. D.39.3 185
- Collection: Arts of the Pacific Islands
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H7, TOP
- Accession Number: 62.18.4
- Image: "Detail", CONS.62.18.4_1998_xrs_detail01.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 1997
Ceremonial dance mask. Janus-faced mask/headdress molded in clay over a fiber ground. Four horn-like projections, each of clay modeled on a stick and fiber support. Mask is painted blue and red and boar's tusks, a pair on each side, ornament each face.
Condition: poor. Paint chipping off; base of horns is very badly cracked; boar's tusks are loose.