- Artist: Samuel Hamlin (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Dates: 1771-1801
- Dimensions: 1 1/2 x 13 1/2 x 13 1/2 in. (3.8 x 34.3 x 34.3 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside, two very faint, partially struck stamps, from top to bottom:
(1) "[…]" [SAMUEL] and "[…]LIN" [HAMLIN] in two stacked, arched banners with foliate decorations.
(2) Row of four small square stamps, none of which are legible.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1B
- Accession Number: 45.10.51
- Image: 45.10.51.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Large round, shallow, highly polished pewter plate with wide rim that turns up slightly at rounded edge.
CONDITION: Fair; tarnished; shows heavy use with allover scratches, pitting, and gouges; some dents in center.