- Artist: Amos Treadway (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Middletown, Connecticut, United States
- Dates: 1760-1793
- Dimensions: 1 1/8 x 11 1/4 x 11 1/4 in. (2.9 x 28.6 x 28.6 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside, two identical stamps placed side-by-side, both partially impressed or badly worn (top and bottom portions of both stamps illegible): "[AMOS?]" in arch supported by two columns, urn between columns, banner reading "[TREADWAY]" furls between bottom of columns at base, ends of banner wrapped around base of columns.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.10.63
- Image: 45.10.63.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Highly polished round pewter plate with wide rim that curves upward at edge. Incised line around rim, about 1/4" from edge, and around center.
CONDITION: Poor; shows heavy use with deep scratches and pitting all over; rim has cracks that have been mended; rim is bent in several places; bottom of plate dented / misshapen such that plate does not sit level.