- Artist: Robert Bonynge (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: 1760-1782
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 x 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 in. (13.3 x 9.2 x 9.2 cm)
- Markings: (1) Impressed on inside bottom in center, partially struck stamp showing flower (rose?) [full stamp consists of circle containing, from left to right, "R" with dot above and below; crown above flower (rose?); "B" with dot above and below]
(2) Painted in red on underside: "39.33L-171" [old accession number]
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 5A
- Accession Number: 45.10.124
- Image: 45.10.124.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter beaker, highly polished; cylindrical body rises from narrow three-stepped foot; body flares out slightly as it rises, then flares again more sharply at top.
CONDITION: Fair; overall light scratches and pitting; heavily discolored all-over; a few large pit marks around interior and exterior; foot and top edge slightly bent.