- Artist: Timothy Brigden (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Albany, New York, United States
- Dates: 1774-1819
- Dimensions: Overall: 7 5/8 x 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 in. (19.4 x 10.8 x 10.8 cm)
Diameter at mouth: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on inside bottom of cup in center: partially inscribed stamp with "T.[B]" within a circle with a serrated edge.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 5B
- Accession Number: 45.10.139
- Image: 45.10.139.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter chalice; cup has flat sides that taper toward bottom and incised line around outer top edge near lip. Cup supported on stem with undulating contour of bulbous forms; stem rises from stepped dome base; incised lines around stem and base.
CONDITION: Fair; allover scratches and spots of discoloration; hairline crack in top of stem; there is a hole and what appears to be a soldered seam where stem meets base; bottom edge slightly bent.