Statue Base with Feet of Kneeling Worshipper
- Medium: Schist
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: 664–525 B.C.E, or 525–404 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XXVI Dynasty or XXVII Dynasty
- Period: Saite Period or First Persian Period
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 x 3 15/16 x 8 9/16 in. (16.5 x 10 x 21.7 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 38A
- Accession Number: 65.194.2
- Image: CUR.65.194.2_NegA_print_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Grey-green schist statue base with part of feet of kneeling worshipper, now missing. Two lines of text on top of front of base, one line round base, and end of two columns on back pillar remains. Base is rounded in front and rather high for its size. Owner: Pf-t;w-'-nj.t, son of W;w;-wr(m.) and of T;s-sp-pr.t- (fem.).
Condition: Fragment; much chipped and damaged. Only traces of knees and lower legs preserved.