- Artist: Frederick Bassett (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: 1761-1800
- Dimensions: 3/4 x 8 7/8 x 8 7/8 in. (1.9 x 22.5 x 22.5 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside, 2 identical stamps placed side-by-side, both partially struck or worn: oval stamp (top section illegible) containing a crown atop a rose in center and "NEW-YORK" in banner around bottom edge.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.10.147
- Image: 45.10.147.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round pewter plate with wide rim that curves upward at edge. Incised line around rim, about 1/4" from edge, and around center.
CONDITION: Fair; shows use with heavy scratches in center; few pit marks.