- Artist: Parks Boyd (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Dates: 1795-1819
- Dimensions: 5/8 x 7 7/8 x 7 7/8 in. (1.6 x 20 x 20 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside in center: within round stamp with serrated edge, ring of stars and (at bottom of ring) "P.BOYD.PHIL", inside ring in center of medallion is an eagle standing on rock (?) and holding a short staff with Phrygian cap in proper right claw.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.10.178
- Image: 45.10.178.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Circular pewter plate with rim that curves slightly upward, ending in rounded edge.
CONDITION: Fair; all-over scratches and dings, especially in center of plate; several large discoloration marks.