- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Dates: 18th century
- Dimensions: 4 3/4 x 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 in. (12.1 x 14.3 x 9.8 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on inside bottom, indistinct stamp of stag [head not visible] with a raised front leg, within a circle.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 5A
- Accession Number: 45.10.203
- Image: 45.10.203.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter pint mug, cylindrical body with narrow step around bottom edge, sides taper toward top then flare out at lip. Attached S-shaped handle with short tail end, tapers toward end, end terminates in flared form.
CONDITION: Fair; top edge and bottom edge slightly bent and misshapen; all-over light scratches and pit marks, heavier on handle; several spots of whitish and dark corrosion.