- Medium: Faience
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: 664 B.C.E.-395 C.E.
- Period: Late Dynastic Period to early Roman Period
- Dimensions: 1 1/4 x 7/8 x 2 in. (3.2 x 2.2 x 5.1 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Accession Number: 16.139
- Image: CUR.16.139_view2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Small oblong blue-green faience scribe's inkwell with two circular openings with cartouche outline around each rim.
Condition: Entire piece badly chipped. Glaze badly worn; of poor workmanship.