- Artist: Coptic (Culture)
- Medium: Terracotta
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: 6th-7th century C.E.
- Period: Coptic Period
- Dimensions: height: 5 11/16 in. (14.5 cm); diameter: 1 9/16 in. (4 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 10E
- Accession Number: 16.161
- Image: CUR.16.161_view1_ICA.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph (in collaboration with Index of Christian Art, Princeton University), Nov 30, 2006
Terra cotta figurine. Hollow: cylindrical below. Modelled and painted with orange-red and dark brown. Female figure wearing high triangular headdress, tunic with vertical stripes, necklace. Reverse incised palm branch.