- Artist: William Trost Richards
- Medium: Graphite on heavy paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 9/16 x 15 1/4 in. (29.4 x 38.7 cm)
Image (oval): 5 1/8 x 5 7/8 in. (13 x 14.9 cm)
- Markings: At upper right of sheet, partial embossed stamp
- Signature: Signed in graphite below image, lower left: "William T. Richards"
- Inscriptions: Verse inscribed in artist's hand, in graphite, in lower right of sheet: ' "Dream-Land- / Bottomless vales and boundless floods / Chasms and caves and Titan woods / With forms that no man can discover / For the dews which drip all over- / [line of dashes] / There the traveller meets aghast / Sheeted memories of the Past- / Edgar A. Poe-" '
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A215
- Accession Number: 72.32.14
- Image: CUR.72.32.14.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0, 10/8/2008