Amulet of Rabbit
- Medium: Faience, glazed
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 664-30 B.C.E.
- Dimensions: H: 2.7 cm, H. of base: c. 0.5 cm; length 4.6 cm, L. of fig. 4.5 cm, L. of ears: 2.2 cm; width 5.0 cm
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-3, ECAMEA-3G100
- Accession Number: 72.38
- Image: 72.38_threequarter_left_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2008
One green glazed faience amulet of a rabbit crouching on a base rounded in the back; with large ears extending back from the head and resting on an attachment to the back. Attachment is pierced horizontally for suspension.