This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Jacob Kainen, American, 1909-2001
- Publisher: Landfall Press, Inc.
- Medium: Lithograph in color
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: 31 3/8 x 23 1/4 in. (79.7 x 59.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Jacob Kainen '73" lower right margin in graphite
- Inscriptions: "(19)73" lower right in graphite Printer's Chop lower left corner
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.70.2
- Edition: 14/50
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jacob Kainen (American, 1909-2001). Color Guard, 1973. Lithograph in color, 31 3/8 x 23 1/4 in. (79.7 x 59.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 74.70.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)