This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
A Growing Technology
- Artist: Phyllis Seltzer
- Medium: Sepia ozalid blue print on paper
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: sheet: 33 3/4 x 46 3/4 in. (85.7 x 118.7 cm) image: 31 x 44 in. (78.7 x 111.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Phyllis Seltzer 1974"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.130.5
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Phyllis Seltzer. A Growing Technology, 1974. Sepia ozalid blue print on paper, sheet: 33 3/4 x 46 3/4 in. (85.7 x 118.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 74.130.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)