This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Albert Hirschfield, American, born 1903
- Medium: Lithograph in color on white wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: 29 1/8 x 22 5/8 in. (74 x 57.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: "Hirshfeld" lower right in graphite.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.178.32
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Dorsky
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Albert Hirschfield (American, born 1903). Untitled, 20th century. Lithograph in color on white wove paper, 29 1/8 x 22 5/8 in. (74 x 57.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Dorsky, 74.178.32. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)